- God, the Creator of the world, is all-powerful and all-knowing. His ways are perfect. He loves humanity but hates what sin has done to us and our relationship with him.
- We are separated from God due to sin. And we can’t fix that problem ourselves, even if we think our good outweighs our bad. It doesn’t. Without redemption from sin, we will be separated from God forever.
- We matter to God. He loves us so much that he initiated the solution to the mess that sin made in our lives and the world. God has made a way for us to be reconciled to him.
- Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the Head of the church, is the only way to God and to eternal life. Jesus died for our sins, and rose from the dead so that we could be restored to a right relationship with God.
- Forgiveness of sins and eternal life is available to those who trust Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Those who accept Jesus Christ turn from sin and seek to please God. They profess their faith in Christ and are baptized into Him. Baptism is when you are immersed in water, signifying the core belief of Christianity—Jesus’ death, burial, and resurrection.
- The Holy Spirit lives within and empowers every Christian.
- The Bible is the inspired word of God.
- The Church is the body of Christ on earth. Our goal is to reconcile people to God and help believers grow in and deepen their relationship with God.
Compass Church (Elks Lodge Chapel)
Go into all the world…
COMPASS Christian Church